Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum-Stage 2

I am currently finishing up on wardrobe for the labor day photoshoot. 

Okay so this was my vision.......old English style suit coat and lace cravat  paired with bustle back mini skirt w/ petticoat layering.:
This was my supplies...I found this vintage fabric from a retro consignment shop.:
 I went for an inverted twin concept.  Here is looks 1 & 2:



 I suggest the looks should be accessorized with  lace tights and oxford granny pumps: 



I am working on the coat lining and skirts at this time.  I'm also awaiting mail order on jewel buttons.  I anticipate completion in 48-56 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the images from the upcoming shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello !
    Where can I find lace tights on the picture number one please ?
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad