Feature Follow Friday # 2



This meme is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

Q: The New Year is here — and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?


I promise to add more pictures of my journey as a freelance fashion designer.  I started blogging to document my journey in the fashion industry.  Many times I forget to take behind the scenes shots at the photoshoots and runway shows.  I will do better next year!


What's your New Years Blogging Resolution?


3 comments:

  1. Good resolution - I need to add more pictures to my blog as well. New follower. If you'd like to pay me a visit, I'm over at http:\\elizabethbaxter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice resolution! Hope to see more of your posts in the future! New follower and can't wait for more fashion posts!
    Check out my New Year Resolution: http://www.pagingthroughlifewithgrace.blogspot.com/

    Happy Friday & Happy New Year!
    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more designs. New follower! My FF Post

    ReplyDelete

You may be rewarded for your comment in our Comment Appreciation Giveaway. Thank you and best of luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HASHTAG YOUR PHOTOS WITH #KINDREDDREAMHEART TO HAVE THEM FEATURED!