Top 10 of 2011-Book Boyfriends


This event is hosted by Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Rachel from Fiktshun & Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books and Confessions of a Bookaholic where everyone can join the fun! You can check out this post for more information. 

Top 10 Book Boyfriends!
Hey, hey now I’m a married woman, so I can’t elaborate too much on why these guys are my top ten.  So if you’re familiar with these gentlemen from novels and “you know what I mean” just give me a nod; and say “Amen” to the literary geniuses to brought these characters to life and into our hearts forever.  Here you go (on no particular order):
  
#1- Gideon from  







#5- Jeremy Danvers from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld Series:
No Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld, #7) (There's 13 books total in this series, but he really shined in "No Humans Involved".)


#6- Jean-Claude from Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Series.


#7 & #8- Dante Brown and Scamz from Eric Jerome Dickey's Thieves' Paradise:
Thieves' Paradise


#9- Adam Hauptman from  Mercy Thompson Series.


#10- ALL THE VAMP MEN FROM MIDNIGHT BREED SERIES AND BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD!



*GASP*  When I started this list I thought I wouldn’t get able to get to 10!  Now I can think of waaaay more names to add that’ll take it way over 10!!!  
OH, my gosh!!!!  Does that make me a book slut?





5 comments:

  1. Jeremy! I LOVE you for picking Jeremy! <3 I once wrote in a review that while I love him, I don't have the personality his girlfriend would need to not get suicidal, which is one of the reasons why I haven't picked him myself.

    *sigh* Jeremy..

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean-Claude, Eric Northman and Adam Hauptman are so HOT! I included them. I agree about everyone from Black Dagger Brotherhood. I didn't choose any cause they are all HOT!
    My Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Adam, I love him and I'm more of a Clay girl than Jeremy. But, I will definitely have to read the book mentioned. I kind of skipped around in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love Adam! He's the kind of guy you not only love in a book but want to date in real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. A lot of awesome book boyfriends. New follower. I really like your blog.

    Grace
    LivreDeAmour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

You may be rewarded for your comment in our Comment Appreciation Giveaway. Thank you and best of luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HASHTAG YOUR PHOTOS WITH #KINDREDDREAMHEART TO HAVE THEM FEATURED!