In My Mailbox # 7

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.


This was in my mailbox this week:
I won this pretty book mark (bling bling) from Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies

I ordered my Nook Swag from Amazon

This was in my inbox this week:
Daphne and The Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom SocietyMountain ManImmortal Prophecy (Book #1 The Immortal Prophecy Saga)Spellcaster (Spellbound, #2)Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)

The first two Indie authors contacted me directly via my blog and I can't wait to read these books.
Just got VIP status w/ Harlequin!  (Whoop! Whoop!) So I will read ANYTHING they have on NetGalley.

I didn't get to read much today because I was busy sewing,
but I will make up for it by reading until I fall asleep!

So, What's in your mailbox?

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

9 comments:

  1. Harlequin was one of the first published to auto approve me too so I read almost all their stuff. I love their teen books. I'm super excited for Goddess Interrupted! I like your nook cover. I still need to get a nice case or sleeve for my kindle.
    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the Nook Cover! I keep mine in this old sock thing =/ I should probably order an actual cover before something gets cracked!

    Also congrats on VIP Status with Harlequin =D How long did it take you to get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox this week. I still need to read the Goddess Test first before I can read the 2nd one.
    Kristin
    (Book Sniffers Anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveeee the nook swag!

    I have a big ALA Midwinter ARC giveaway going on! come enter!!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/ala-midwinter-recap-in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also got VIP access with Harlequin, it's pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! Yay for Goddess Interrupted. Love the bookmark too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Emily @ Falling For YA, thanks. I really don't know how I did it. I followered their rules per listed on NetGalley, then somewhere between requesting like crazy and not waiting on a response, I got my VIP email.

    Thanks everyone for visiting my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the VIP pass! I have one with MacMillan but not yet with Harlequin. Enjoy! New follower...here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love that kindle case! It's so cute! Enjoy your books this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad