Tune in Tuesday #1

Hosted by GReads

This Tuesday's Tune:
"Pop Drop & Roll" by Chonique Sneed & Lisette Bustamante

I know this song is over a year old, but I still love it.  This dance along with the song made it so memorable.  I loved this tune so much, that I used it as an opening song for my last runway show!  I hope you can hear it over the crowd going wild...




About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

4 comments:

  1. OH OH! I remember this dance! The song AND dance were both so memorable, how could I not? Thanks a heap for sharing & welcome to Tune in Tuesday!

    Btw, a song is never too old to share... especially if you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...thank you for commenting on my Tuned in Tuesdays..I cane here to comment on your music and got totally engrossed in your rating system which is epic and kept me laughing...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I think this would be the funnest song to dance to if I had any skill at all. I love the performance they did with it! And I also agree with Tee, your rating system is awesome :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad