Waiting On Wednesday # 2


Hosted by Breaking The Spine


Fire Baptized (Habitat, #1)
by

Expected publication: February 20th 2012



I was requested by the author to review this book.  I will receive my ARC copy 1 February 2012, and I can't wait!  So what are you waiting on?


About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a cool paranormal story. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is new to me!!

    stop by my post? I have a giveaway! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-tooth-and-nail-wow.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've ran into this one but I don't think I'll read it. But thanks for sharing anyway :)
    Thx for droppping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is new to me but sounds awesome! I want an ARC! LOL I'm adding it to my to-read list now!
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one, but looks great.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad