In My Mailbox # 15

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

I won...
Black Howl (Madeline Black, #3)Moonlight Bleu
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)Entangled (Spellbound, #1)

  • Black Howl (Madeline Black #3) by Christina Henry {courtesy of Mindy @ www.magicalurbanfantasyreads.com}
  • Moonlight Bleu by Renee Rearden {Courtesy of the author's blog via the Lunary Love Hop}
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium #1) by Stieg Larsson, Reg Keeland {Courtesy of Kayla THE Bookworm}
  • Entangled (Spellbound #1) by Nikki Jefford  {Courtesy of Aanchal @ Book Flame}
For Review:
ReVamped (Angel Creek, #1)
ReVamped (Angel Creek, #1) by Ada Adams {coustesy of the author}

Review for Tour:
Shadow of The Witte WievenJaguar Sun (Jaguar Sun Series #1)
  • Shadow of The Witte Wieven by Debbie Peterson {Courtesy of InkSpell Publishing}
  • Jaguar Sun (Jaguar Sun Series #1) by Martha Bourke {Courtesy of Kismet Book Tours}

Free via InkSpell Publishing Free Reads Week (Mar 12-16th) :


Forever Yours

  • Forever Yours by Shilpa Mudiganti
  • Lies And Other Disasters...Like Love By Cecilia Robert
  • Beyond The Hidden Gate By Debbie Peterson
  • Coming Together By Naya Nikki
  • Aftertaste By Stephanie Lawton
Freebie via Author's blog:

The Green
The Green by Karly Kirkpatrick

That's it for me! So what came in your mailbox?

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

19 comments:

  1. Entangled looks good! I love the cover. I loved the movie but haven't read the book of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Entangled but I haven;t read it yet :) I love the cover for it! Great IMM.

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Entangled too! Will be reading it pretty soon I hope. (Too many books on my TBR pile). Great haul for the week. Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of awesome books this week! I hope you enjoy your new books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is awesome..and I just finished Entangled...fun read!! Enjoy and Thanks for stopping by My IMM!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I keep hearing great things about it. I love the cover of Entangled, so gorgeous! I hope you're having an awesome weekend and Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of books, I have yet to pick up The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo I keep saying I will but never get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the win. You have a very interesting stack of books. I may have to check out some of these titles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stash looks interesting. Your inkspell books I'm loving! The Millennium Trilogy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great book haul. I added some to my TBR list that I have not heard of. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul! I also have ReVamped and Shadow of The Witte Wieven for review

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  12. Entangled looks good. I really love the cover. You have an awesome assortment of books this week. Thanks for stopping by my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Revamped and Entangled look so interesting! Thanks for checking out my IMM!

    Preet @ AWR

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hadn't heard of a lot of these, but they all look good.

    I'm definitely going to have to check these out.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oohh awesome haul this week! I have yet to start my Girl With the Dragon Tattoo copy yet!
    ---
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the Dragon Tattoo series! and Entangled looks awesome I look forward to reading it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Revamped cover and the Girl with the dragon tattoo was very good indeed. Hope you enjoy it.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    Lisa O. @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome haul, congrats! :) I've meant to buy Millennium series for ages, but still haven't had a chance! But I just bought the movies, yay! :)

    Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by! :)

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad