I know I'm a little behind on this project. I had hoped to be completed this weekend finalizing with alterations. All you twitter followers know I was a bit under the weather. I'm feeling much better now and playing catch up. I anticipate an all nighter or two, but anticipate having this completed NLT Next Sunday. Yay! Anywho here's some pic updates:
This is just gorgeous when the light hits it!
Thomas was so awesome to give this male mannequin. Whether it was a loan or a keeper; he had a little cosmetic damage (not fully pictured).
But have no fear I repaired him.
I stuffed his burn, sealed with fabric glue and muslin and made him a new cover.
Oh yeah I got a new sewing machine to add to my collection of four.
It's so awesome! It embroiders, serges, and sews.
I'll post more updates later this week.