RAK UP: April 2012



Book Soulmates
If you're not familiar with this program, click image to learn about it!

Sorry for the late post.  April was my first month doing this; and I'm still trying to learn the rules.

I gave:
Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1)Dear Dylan

Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves #1) by Quinn Loftis
Dear Dylan by Siobhan Curham

I received:
Anew (The Archers of Avalon, #1)Beautiful Disaster
 Anew (The Archers of Avalon #1) by Chelsea Fine
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Big thanks to
Thanks for my books and enjoy yours!

I can't wait to see what books May's RAK brings!
(Tweet me if you show RAK! I always gift back.)
Here's my Wish List!

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh Cimmaron really loved Beautiful Disaster!

    P.S. I love the dresses you've been posting here.

    Talk Supe 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've heard many great things about this book and can't wait to read it. My TBR pile is pretty high right now. *lol* You're in for a real treat once I finish my current orders. This Steampunk photoshoot I currently have on the back burning is going to be an awesome addition to my portfolio and blog. I'm really excited about the designs I have in mind.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad