I've Got You Covered by Toni Sinns
Paperback, 324 pages
Published April 12th 2012 by CreateSpace
Published April 12th 2012 by CreateSpace
Anistasia moves to Brooksville where she meets John. The duo hit it off almost instantly and become best friends before it grows into something more than friendship. While they blossom together they have to go through the daily routine of high school drama and jealous ex’s on John’s part and over bearing brothers on Anistasia’s part. But each struggle seems to hold the two together even more.Along with the daily high school problems they also have to deal with the mafia hunting down Anistasia, John’s mafia father, and the every other weekend street races. Running from bad guys, keeping the cops out of the know how, and trying to stay undetected is proving to be more of a handful when the only person you can trust is also on the run.
- I am an avid die hard gamer girl. I get caught up in hours of games on the PS3, PS2, GameCube, PC, Wii, and DSi. I am actually normally writing the story at the same time I am playing World of Warcraft.
- I don’t like chocolate. I like white chocolate in small amounts but I avoid chocolate. Makes it very hard for people to find me candy for holidays. It doesn’t taste bad I just don’t really pick it. I would be much happier with a basket of fruit.
- I am attempting to start a cat rescue. My husband’s job has a lot of stray feral cats that run around. We have come into possession of 4 of these cats. Two we caught so we could have cats. 2 we have because they were sick and needed vet care and nursing back to health. Also we have two cats that weeks ago had kittens. So having a large amount of cats/kittens and wanting to help more I am looking at starting a rescue called Kitty Cat Castle. Also if you’re in the Central FL area and want a cat our kittens are just about old enough to be given away.
- I run an online homemade craft store. I love to craft things. Creativity has always been my passion and always will be. I work with all types of material. I sew, Crochet, glue things together, use puzzles to make pictures, I want to start using clay to build things as well, and I scrapbook.
- I love sports. I use to play them up until I got into High school which I switched to ROTC then. But I love sports. I also consider NASCAR a sport.
So my teams are:
Football- New Orleans Saints
Baseball- Atlanta Braves
NASCAR- Dale Jr.
Hockey- Asheville Smokes (known now as the Carolina hurricanes now)
- You would probably think I am somewhere between 5 and 10 because I have an obsession with Disney, collecting porcelain dolls, posters, Tinkerbelle (yes she is Disney and yes she still gets special shout outs), CareBears, stuffed animals, legos, and other odds and ends.
- My favorite music group is the Beatles. I love the 60’s and 70’s rock groups. Neil Young stole my heart at his concert a few years ago. And Lynard Skynard was rocking at the Kid Rock Concert. AC/DC’s concert almost made me deaf for the rest of the night. I’d love to see Heart in concert and Fleetwood Mac would be great too. (but I listen to all music)
- I want to visit all 50 states and a couple of other countries before I die. So far I have been to 15 states and 1 other country. Pretty good for a 24 year old I think.
- I do not like the twilight books. I do not like the twilight movies. I think Stephenie Meyer’s is great author just don’t like the story or character qualities of the saga. My vampire books that I love are by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. Check out “In the forest of the Night” and “Demon in my view”.
- I love sending and receiving mail. I collect friends and family addresses to send cards for holidays, pen pal letters, random gifts, and more. Also I am always looking to add new people and make new friends.
About the Author
Toni Sinns was born and raised in Western North Carolina before moving to Central Florida in 2011. She is an upcoming author/writer with a mind in multiple genres of novels and books. She is currently working on multiple novels.
a Rafflecopter giveaway