Stacking The Shelves # 8

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.


I won:
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) byRichelle Mead (Anne @ unwastedwords)
Amazon | Goodreads
For Review (from author):
 The Egyptian (Dominic Grey, #2)Barcode: Cavern of Youth (Barcode, #2)

For Review Per Blog Tour:
The Life and Death of Lily Drake
The Life and Death of Lily Drake by T. Michelle Nelson
 Goodreads

For Review (from NetGalley):
Angel Eyes (Angel Eyes Trilogy, #1)Eyes Of Justice (A Triple Threat Novel)
Fallen AngelHidden Paradise
Wear This Now: Your Style Solution for Every Season and Any OccasionConfessions of an Angry Girl

Angel Eyes (Angel Eyes Trilogy #1) by Shannon Dittemore
Amazon | Goodreads

Eyes Of Justice (Triple Threat #4) by Lis Wiehl/ April Henry
Amazon | Goodreads

Fallen Angel by Eden Bradley
Amazon | Goodreads

Hidden Paradise by Janet Mullany
Amazon | Goodreads

Wear This Now: Your Style Solution for Every Season and Any Occasion by Michelle Madhok
Amazon | Goodreads

Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett 
Amazon | Goodreads

I've also got over 10 great Amazon free books via promos. 
See my #FREE tweets for the links. 

18 comments:

  1. Angel Eyes has a pretty cover. I always love seeing what people get for Review and Bought during the week. Helps me find new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confessions of an Angry Girl looks really good! :) I don't know what the rest of them are, except for Angel Eyes, which also looks good, but I hope you enjoy! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confessions of an Angry Girl looks amazing!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning The Golden Lily! I loved reading it. Enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freaking LOVED The Golden Lily! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did =D You also got some great netgalley books this week.

    My Stacking The Shleves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Books!!! :D I cant wait to read the golden lily to :D

    check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Richelle Mead, haven't yet though. Hope to get to her soon.

    Happy Reading!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY Golden Lily!!!!!!!!!! Angry Girl and Angel Eyes look good too! Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any and I didn't know a big part of them but they sound great, I would be curious to know more about some. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! Can't wait to read Angry Girl. Enjoy everything!

    Shortskie's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta love winning books! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hidden paradise and fallen angel both look really good. i've been into steamy reads lately. congrats on the win! enjoy and happy reading :)

    Our new books post.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard such good things about Golden Lily- I hope you end up enjoying that one! I really need to read Bloodlines sometime soon, I've only heard great things about it. I also have Angel Eyes from NetGalley and definitely have to read it ASAP.

    Enjoy all your books! =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angry girl and Barcode look awesome! You'll bet I'll be entering your contest for it! :)

    Check out what I got this week on my Stacking the Shelves!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, new follower from GoodReads. My blog is: http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/ I'd love a follow back!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have Hidden Paradise too! I hope it's as good as the synopsis says.

    Talk Supe BB&B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad