Stacking The Shelves # 11

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.


I bought:
I am such a fan of H.D. Gordon! 
The Alexa Montgomery series really rocked my Nook's world! 
I'm such excited to check out this new novel.
It's currently ON SALE for $3.99 (original price $5.99)
Joe
Joe by H.D. Gordon

What Kills Me
What Kills Me by Wynne Channing




For Review:
Valkyrie Rising
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson

From the author of "The Annihilation of Foreverland"...
(I Loved TAOF! So I was super excited when the author asked me to review this book.)
Claus: Legend of the Fat Man
Claus: Legend of the Fat Man by Tony Bertauski

Dancing with Death
Dancing with Death by Andrea Heltsley


House of Shadows by Rachel Neumeier

Amazon Freebies:
Here's some Amazon freebies I shared via twitter this week.
Click the image below to download your copy. 
I hope it's still free!
 Dark Beauty (Seeker, #0.5) Seaweed


So, what did you get this week?

13 comments:

  1. AWESOME stack! I got Seaweed & Valkyrie Rising too. The other books look interesting & thanks for those freebies!

    Happy Readings!
    Lisseth, My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grabbed Seaweed awhile ago! I loved her other book! Looking forward to this one. I also received Valkryie Rising but I'm going to share it next week since my post was already made lol
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I got Valkyrie Rising this week for a blog tour! :) I hope you enjoy all your awesome books and happy reading!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week! I can't wait to start Dancing With Death. It sounds pretty good. Valkyrie Rising sounds pretty good too! I hope you enjoy all the books your got this week. Happy reading!

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kills me is now on my GR list. Thanks for sharing! I like the cover :) Shattered is okay and I'm looking forward to Valkyrie Rising.

    Happy reading ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a lot of books :) have fun reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing Valkyrie Rising quite a lot this week. It looks like I have another book to add to my TBR list. Happy reading!

    Our STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I am so jealous of your book week!! I love the cover of Dancing with Death! I hope you enjoy everything!

    Our shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, such great books you got this week! :D I totally want Dancing with Death! :D
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. wiw I love the covers, I didn"t know most of them but I'm now very intrigued. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone seems to have Valkyrie Rising I'm curious what the story's like. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

    Talk Supe BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the covers of What Kills Me and Dancing with Death I will have to check both of those books out! Great haul this week =)

    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad