Stacking The Shelves # 15


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.




Futuristic books excite me! Cyborg nations and computerized landscapes like the Matrix.  Oh yeah!  So I was ecstatic when I got these babies in the mail:



For Review (from publisher): Eve and Adam by Katherine Applegate & Michael Grant
{Big thanks to Shelf Awareness, Feiwel & Friends, and MacMillan}
GoodReads | Amazon

For Review (from author): Program 13 by Nicole Sobon
GoodReads | Amazon

More for review:

The Liar, The Bitch and the WardrobeViolet Midnight (Violet Night, #1)

The Zombie Always Knocks Twice by E. Van Lowe

The Liar, The Bitch and the Wardrobe by Allie Kingsley
{courtesy of Edelweiss}

Violet Midnight (Violet Night Trilogy) by Lynn Rush


How about you? 

13 comments:

  1. Eve and Adam looks awesome! Can't wait to pick it up!
    awesome books!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking goooood! And I never heard of The Liar, The Bitch and the Wardrobe but it sounds great!!

    Happy reading!
    Mariska
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got an arc of Eve and Adam too! It sounds really good1
    Great Blog!
    Amy
    http://teenyreader.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice haul. I like the titles. Never heard of The Liar, The Bitch and The Wardrobe sounds funny.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Project 13 looks amazing! I got Eve and Adam too and I am BEYOND excited!!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eve and Adam sounds SO good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I haven't read any of these books but I hope you'll enjoy reading them :).
    I've seen Eve and Adam in a lot of Stacking the shelves post it sounds good :).
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy Eve and Adam! I thought it was really good. Totally different from what I expected, but in a good way. The characters are hilarious! Enjoy. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read Eve and Adam! I'll be looking forward to your review on it. :) It sounds absolutely amazing and I really liked Gone by Michael Grant!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some books that sound fun, hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of great books this week. I hope you enjoy them! Eve & Adam looks good. I have to check that one out.

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/08/stacking-the-shelves-5/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have The Liar book too, I hope it's as funny and snarky as it sounds.

    Talk Supe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh Eve and Adam was really good and super short! Hope you love it! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad