Stacking The Shelves #20


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.


 
I  Bought:
The Rise (The Alexa Montgomery Saga #3)
 
 
The Rise by H.D. Gordon
(((I am such a freaking fan of The Alexa Montgomery Saga!)))
 
PSY Gangnam Style Horse Dance PSY Horse Dance From Gangnam Style Video
 
This was going to be the only book I shared in this week's post simply because I'm so batshit crazy about this series.  But at last, I'll share more...

Amazon Freebies:

Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1)

Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
(((Big Thanks to Janina @ Synchronized Reading for bringing this freebie to my attention via FaceBook.)))

Brood of Bones


Brood of Bones by A.E. Marling

(((Big Thanks to the author for dropping me a note on GoodReads saying "A book on your to-read list is free on Amazon".  How freaking nice of him!)))

Now what books have you received this week that has you going Gangnam Style?

10 comments:

  1. awesome books!! heard Sweet Venom was great but what stole this post was PSY's dance movies! HAHA

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to grab Sweet Venom for free! Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul of books. Great haul of books. I hope that you love all your new books. Still need to read the first Alexa Montgomery book.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Venom looks like such a good read! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the Brood of Bones alert! The Rise sounds and looks fab.

    Talk Supe
    BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of The Alexa Montgomery Saga, seeing your reaction they're pretty good! I'm going to check them out.

    Enjoy your new books!
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul :)

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul, I got Sweet Venom for free too, love when that happens! Happy reading! If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also got Sweet Venom this week, can't beat the low low price of free! Happy Reading =D

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad