Stacking The Shelves # 23


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.



Here' what I got this week in my mailbox:
 
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky {Won courtesy of Publisher}
Secrets by Tim Mettey {ARC for review from publicist}


I purchased these ebooks:
Accordance (Significance, #2)Defiance (Significance, #3)
Accordance (Significance #2) by Shelly Crane
Defiance (Significance #3) by Shelly Crane

Here' what I got this week in audiobook from the library:
It Sleeps in MeEnchantments
It Sleeps in Me (Black Falcon Trilogy #1) by Kathleen O'Neal Gear, W. Michael Gear
Enchantments by Kathryn Harrison
 
I've had plenty of reading time this week while on bed rest.  I've read almost seven books.  Now, however it's time to catch up on actually writing the reviews.  *Sigh*  The pros and cons of a book blogger....
 
So what did you get this week? 

5 comments:

  1. You got some really pretty books this week. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, Shelly Crane's Significance series is awesomesauce!!!!! You are going to love them. The final one comes out in December:) Great Haul this week. Happy Reading!
    Cheers
    Andrea
    Here's my STS:
    http://andreaheltsleybooks.com/2012/10/20/stacking-the-shelves-15/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy all of the new books! Happy reading, oh and new follower (Frodosco - GFC)! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious about "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," let us know how it goes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower, almost everyone likes it. Happy Reading!
    My Stacking The Shelves @ Oh My Books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad