Stacking The Shelves # 24


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

Hello all, this is two weeks worth of loot!
I Won

New Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles #1)

New Moon Summer by SM Reine (Big Thanks to LibraryThing & the author)

Mers

 Mers by (Big Thanks to LibraryThing & the author)

My local public library had a book sale where you get a paper bag full of books of choice for $3.00, so needless to say my friend and I went "shop happy"! (Now all we need is a bigger book self.)



I Bought








The Kite Runner by

The Wedding by






He Bought 




Nostradamus: The Man Who Saw Through Time by
The Discoverers by

So, did you get anything new this week?

3 comments:

  1. You got a good deal there. Lots of good books for only $3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will just say enjoy your books. Too many for me to talk about! Haha! But HOLY SHIT, GIRIL!!!!

    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul from the library! Our local library did a similar sale in September where you got to fill a tote bag with all you could fit for $7.50. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad