Stacking The Shelves # 29


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
For Review (From Publisher):
Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11)Palmer (Alibi, #2)Mason (Alibi, #3)Rowan (Alibi, #4)




The Dirty Secrets of Markham Savoy (Colebrook Confessions, #1)Dane's Addiction (Colebrook Confessions, #2)Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows, #1)Pop-Up Cards: Over 50 Designs for Cards That Fold, Flap, Spin, and Slide

Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed #11) by Lara Adrian
Palmer (Alibi, #2) by Isabel Eckersley
Mason (Alibi, #3) by John Byrne
Rowan (Alibi, #4) by Sorrel Provola
The Dirty Secrets of Markham Savoy (Colebrook Confessions, #1) by CC Dalton
Dane's Addiction (Colebrook Confessions, #2) by Sorrel Provola
Pivot Point by Kasie West
MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza
Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
Pop-Up Cards: Over 50 Designs for Cards That Fold, Flap, Spin, and Slide by Mari Kumada
 
I bought:
 
The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test, #1.5)Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1)Unresisting
 
The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
Unresisting by Shane Morgan

Unique Amazon Freebies:

Lonely Souls (The Witch Avenue, #1)

Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton

8 comments:

  1. :O *jaw drop* SO MANY AWESOME books this week Katrina! Started the Midnight Breed series a while ago & i still can't catch up >_< but they are good! YAY, i got Pivot point this week too and cool a freebie!

    -Keep on rocking =)
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sent Edge Of Dawn this week, also!! Pivot Point is on my TBR list, Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an awesome selection of books this week. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mila 2.0 sounds super amazing! I can't wait until I start to see some reviews on it! I hope you enjoy your haul of books this week. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Goddess Hunt was really good. I LOVE that series!!! It looks like you got some great reads from NetGalley too:)
    Check out my STS:
    http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com/2012/12/stacking-shelves-21.html
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was approved for Dance of Shadows on Netgalley. I'm so excited! I can't wait to read it.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! So many books I want myself, like The Goddess Test series and Mila and Alibi books!
    Happy reading!

    My Haul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover for Dance of Shadows, its so dark and beautiful and intriguing. Definitely going to have to look that one up. :]

    Happy reading!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad