Stacking The Shelves # 33


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
Ha!  I almost didn't post today.  Among all the ebook freebies, I forgot about the review copies and gifts.  I've been all caught up this morning in an interview with my very first rising movie star!  Yay!  I can't wait to introduce him on Dreamheart Spotlight later this month.  You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Can you say "Eye Candy"?!?!  *Drools*  Any who, do please forgive me.  Check out what new additions I've acquired:

Strands of Bronze and GoldBarbie GirlThe Crimson Hunt (Eldaen Light Chronicles, #1)Making Marriage Simple: Ten Truths for Changing the Relationship You Have into the One You WantViolet Dawn, (Violet Night, #2)Violet Midnight (Violet Night, #1)Open Heart (Farsighted, #2)Farsighted (Farsighted, #1)




ARC for Review:  Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
ARC for Review:  Barbie Girl by Heidi Acosta
RAK Gift:  The Crimson Hunt by Victoria H. Smith
ARC for Review:  Making Marriage Simple: Ten Truths for Changing the Relationship You Have into the One You Want by Helen LaKelly Hunt, Helen LaKelly Hunt
For Review: Open Heart (Farsighted #2) by Emlyn Chand
For Review: Farsighted (Farsighted, #1) by Emlyn Chand

Big thanks to NetGalley, Xpresso Reads Book Tours, Good Choice Reading Promotions, and Amy @ Books, College, and Other Random Things !


12 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I haven't read any of these, but glad you got so many ARCs:) Hope you have fun reading them!

    Thank you for stopping by and happy reading, Katrina!

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh many books I didn't know but I'm definitely curious. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I got the Barbie Girl too and I want to read Strands of Bronze and Gold so badly, I love the premise! Amazing books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbie Girl looks interesting, hope you enjoy.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Crimson Hunt looks pretty good :)! Thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbie Girl's cover is really cute and very interesting.

    Happy reading!
    Talk Supe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbie Girl and The Crimson Hunt look great! Happy reading and thinks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very exciting day for you, congrats on the exciting interview! I am super jealous of Strands of Bronze and Gold, I can not wait to read that book it looks really good!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got strands of Bronze and gold too! Can't wait to start it! Crimson hunt looks interesting too! And I'm gonna have to go looks up Violet midnight! I can't tell if it's meant to look dark and kinda creepy... but it intrigues me! thanks for sharing!

    Michelle @ The Passionate Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some great books this week! I really enjoyed Farsighted. I can't wait to start Open Heart. Enjoy all that you got this week! Happy reading :)

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter>

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting me earlier, I'm a new follower via GFC & NB :)

    Sweet haul! I'm really wanting to read Strands of Gold - it sounds great :D And I love the cover for The Crimson Hunt! Congrats on all your goodies & happy reading!


    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad