Stacking The Shelves # 34


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
This has been an awesome week reading wise!  I've found surprises in Indie/self pub bindings. 
I've already read Heartbeat & I loved it!

Check out all of my new additions to the pile...


HeartbeatKiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)The Nightmare Affair



For Review: 
Heartbeat by Faith Sullivan {GoodReads }
Silencing Breath (Stealing Breath #2)by Joanne Brothwell { GoodReads}
 Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #2)by Jillian Dodd { GoodReads | Amazon }
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett { GoodReads | Amazon }
 Seduction: A Novel of Suspense (The Reincarnationist #5) by M.J. Rose { GoodReads | Amazon }
 

7 comments:

  1. A lot of people have been getting the Nightmare Affair this week. Nice haul of books. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read one MJ Rose book and it's great! Looking forward to reading your thoughts about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey(:

    Beach Kissed YA Books(my blog), has passed on the Liebster Blog Award to you as one of my favorite new blogs that deserves to be noticed.

    Please visit this link if you'd like to participate:
    http://beachkissedyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. The Nightmare Affair looks so awesome. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got The Nightmare Affair last week and can not wait to start reading, it looks really good! Happy Reading this week =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katrina, it was fun following your tweets as you read HEARTBEAT. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad