Stacking The Shelves #38


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

This is the week of  winswinswinswinswins !
*lol* like my echo?


I won:
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
The Ruining by Anna Collomore
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu 

{Big thanks to Giselle @ Xpresso Reads}

Crash by Nicole Williams

{Big thanks to Story Crush}

For Review:
And Then I Found You: A Novel
And Then I Found You: A Novel by Patti Callahan Henry



Kiss Me First by Lottie Moggach
A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty

{Big thanks to Scholastic & Doubleday}

3 comments:

  1. Paper Valentine sounds great! I have also heard great things about Legend and Prodigy! Congrats on your wins!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got Paper Valentine this week and I really really need to read Legend and Prodigy they sound fantastic. I hope you enjoy!

    Here's my book haul.

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky always winning something every week! I wish my luck is as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad