Client Mock Up: Project Super Shears


Per my new project, I'm creating a men's suit with a heroic feel.  
I'm calling this assignment "Project Super Shears".

Okay so I decided to draw half of flats instead of full fashion sketches.  One half is the top & one half is the bottom.  The finished product will be symmetric, so this gives you an idea of where I'm going with the inspiration.


The fabric selections for the jacket will be faux leather.

Here's a gold & black combo.

Here's a bronze snake print & black combo.

This look will be accented with bits of silver leather.

This is my favorite combo.  Same gold, silver, and black faux leather, but with a glossy finish.


I'm waiting on these fabric samples to arrive in the mail before I can schedule the client meeting with measurement taking.


1 comment:

  1. Great post in Awesome Blog!
    This is a really nice blog post and the post is inspired me to start Blogging like you after visiting and reading you post.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad