Dreamheart Spotlight Update # 5

It's always nice to hear from former Dreamheart Spotlights!  I find it especially exciting when I hear that they're doing even better since our interview.  I recently chatted with Corrin Allen (Dreamheart Spotlight # 27) via Facebook.  I asked her:

How's it going?
Here's what she had to say...


  1. I worked back stage at B.E.T Soul Train Awards
  2. Owner of Remy Fantasy hair ( www.remyfantasy.com ) selling virgin hair
  3. I did Razon and Alicia Keys' hair for a red carpet event in Las Vegas
  4. I did Clint Hester's braids on UFC TV show for his fight on television! And it was aired!
  5. My website was updated and changed www.iamhairbyreesy.com
  6. Featured stylist for Circus Couture (Cirque de Soilel show)
  7. Featured stylist for sheen magazine
  8. Featured stylist for vegasbynyte.com
  9. Put on my own fashion show featuring my work for hair and local fashion designers
  10. Featured hairstylist for Raw Provocations:


 


Corrin was recently pregnant in this footage and while she's done many other shows, this is just a sampler of her many accomplishments since we were introduced with her feature article.  Corrine  I think you look great and you're doing great.  You're an inspiration to us all.

A Montage of Corrin's latest works:





Keep on dreaming!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your success and the baby Corrin. These pics show you know how to do various types of hairstyles. And it must be wonderful being backstage for Soul Train and so doing Alicia Key's hair for the Red Carpet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad