Meet & Greet with Eyes of Venus #JustChicEnough

Hello Beautiful People!


Meet:
Shera Vanya Griffin
Eyes of Venus Makeup Designs
Freelance Makeup Artist




I figured I'd just do an introductory piece if that's okay with you. Here's a little about me:



  • I am a born and raised native of St. Croix, United States Virgin Islands.
  • I joined the US Air Force when I was 18 years old.
  • I have traveled to many countries to include South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Guam, Puerto Rico and a few others.
  • I am happily married. July 29th 2013 will be our 4 year anniversary.
  • I studied esthetics and makeup artistry at the Ogle School of Hair, Skin and Nails in North Dallas.
  • I have been doing makeup for about 4-5 years.
  • Major projects I've worked on include Dallas Fashion Week 2012 and Celebrity fashion Experience Vol 3. 
  • I recently did makeup for a solar roofing panel segment of "Designing Spaces", a show on Lifetime. The episode aired on March 1st, 2013.
  • My makeup artistry is influenced by the colorful and festive traits of my Caribbean culture.
  • One day, I would love to do Rihanna's makeup! 
  • I believe that all women are beautiful in their own way. I believe we are all Queens, and should reflect our inner royalty on the outside as well as in! Makeup is not a cover up. Makeup is used to enhance a person's natural beauty. That is why the motto for my business is "Let Your Inner Goddess Shine Through!" 
  • Future goals include becoming an international celebrity makeup artist and launching my own makeup line!
  • Role models include Sam Fine, Alexandra Butler, and Carl Ray.


That's about it!
~Shera Vanya Griffin
Greet:




Always "Just Chic Enough"!
Support the Fashion:
To contact Shera Vanya Griffin....
Tweet or  Instagram her @eyesofvenusmua. 
Visit her on Facebook | Check out her website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad