Shera Vanya GriffinEyes of Venus Makeup DesignsFreelance Makeup Artist
I figured I'd just do an introductory piece if that's okay with you. Here's a little about me:
- I am a born and raised native of St. Croix, United States Virgin Islands.
- I joined the US Air Force when I was 18 years old.
- I have traveled to many countries to include South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Guam, Puerto Rico and a few others.
- I am happily married. July 29th 2013 will be our 4 year anniversary.
- I studied esthetics and makeup artistry at the Ogle School of Hair, Skin and Nails in North Dallas.
- I have been doing makeup for about 4-5 years.
- Major projects I've worked on include Dallas Fashion Week 2012 and Celebrity fashion Experience Vol 3.
- I recently did makeup for a solar roofing panel segment of "Designing Spaces", a show on Lifetime. The episode aired on March 1st, 2013.
- My makeup artistry is influenced by the colorful and festive traits of my Caribbean culture.
- One day, I would love to do Rihanna's makeup!
- I believe that all women are beautiful in their own way. I believe we are all Queens, and should reflect our inner royalty on the outside as well as in! Makeup is not a cover up. Makeup is used to enhance a person's natural beauty. That is why the motto for my business is "Let Your Inner Goddess Shine Through!"
- Future goals include becoming an international celebrity makeup artist and launching my own makeup line!
- Role models include Sam Fine, Alexandra Butler, and Carl Ray.
That's about it!
~Shera Vanya Griffin
Support the Fashion:To contact Shera Vanya Griffin....Tweet or Instagram her @eyesofvenusmua.