Stacking The Shelves #39


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

Hello again.  My how the time flies.  The official casting call for Baltimore Fashion Week is tomorrow and the Keystone Wounded Warriors fashion show is in four weeks. So much more to do and little time to do it. Any who...

Gifted:
This was a RAK gift, big thanks to Miki @ http://lectureaventure.blogspot.be/

I won:
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday 
& other SWAG

Big Thanks to Mandee @ Compelled by Words

The Story of Rachel (Tales of Pandora)

The Story of Rachel (Tales of Pandora) by K.D. Mclean 
{Big thanks to Adria's Romance Reviews Among Wildlings}


For Review:
The Space Between
The Space Between by Victoria H. Smith
Big thanks to the author.

Checked Out:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han 
Shine Shine Shine by Lydia Netzer 

Now if you'll excuse me.  I'll be locked in my studio, listening to audio books, for the remainder of the day finishing this dress I've been fussing over for the past few weeks. 


Cheers,

10 comments:

  1. I just got The Fault of Our Star on audio as well. All the hype about it made me do it. Lol! Congrats on the wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently read The Fault In Our Stars. I hope you enjoy it and your other books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great book. The audio books in particular feature 3 books that I've been wanting to read.

    Old follower:

    My STS Stacking the Shelves (#2)LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. Great haul of books. The Story of Rachel looks very steamy indeed. Enjoy your new goodies.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. That are some great books and gifts.
    I hope you enjoy reading al of your new books.

    Mariska
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never listened to an audiobook. Is that weird or what? I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Here's my haul

    ~Danica PageTaking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, those are some awesome audio books!! I would definitely give the perks of being a wallflower another chance by listening to the audio book

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, I thought Deadly Cool was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the sequel, Social Suicide. Enjoy all your goodies, and listening to audiobooks!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katrina, what a great haul :D

    My STS.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! Perks are AMAZING and TFiOS is also very good!
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad