Stacking The Shelves #40


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

Hi there, beautiful people!  Thanks so much for visiting me today.  
Please be sure to check out my Introduction: Just Chic Enough post and leave your input. That would be super sweet and I would greatly appreciate it!  

Talk Supe said it best in a comment a few weeks ago, I'm super lucky! The streak has yet to slow down! I've got more wins to show this week.   


I won:


This beauty pack was courtesy of Baltimore Fashion Week when I attended their model call last Saturday!


 ((Bought with free buzz bucks)):
So it's technically like a win

Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel
The Kill Order by James Dashner 
Every Day by David Levithan 

-Random Swag-
{Big Thanks to Random Buzzers}



NOTE: I was the winner of the Crazy, Stupid Love blog hop over at NA Alley...
Ebooks I won:
The Truths about Dating and Mating

The Truths about Dating and Mating by Jaycee DeLorenzo

{Big Thanks to Jaycee Delorenzo @ NAAlley}

Signed SWAG I won:

{Big Thanks to Victoria Smith @ NAAlley}

There's more prizes soon to come from the other authors at NA Alley and I am stoked...

Ebooks for Review:

The Scent of a SoulThat Time I Joined the Circus

The Scent of a Soul by Jennifer Thompson
That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard

{Big Thanks to Itching For Books, Jennifer Thompson, Point Publishing, and NetGalley}

ARC for Review:

The River of No Return by Bee Ridgway

{Big Thanks to Dutton Adult}

 I borrowed:

Fated by Alyson Noel
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
Virals by Kathy Reichs, Brendan Reichs


Oh, and on another note: I'm did something new with my hair!
Do you like my faux Farrah Fawcett hair?
How about my new coloring I achieved using all natural products found in my kitchen? 

Well be sure to check out Just Chic Enough and I'll tell you all about it and more. 
On second thought,
maybe I'll just leave the explaining to the experts...

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. You got some awesome stuff this week :) So much! I hope you enjoy. I've been really into audio books these past few months :) Thanks for stopping by My Haul!


    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great swag this week girl. I won the print version of the book The truth of dating and mating. Trust me. it's a great read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad