Stacking The Shelves # 41


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.


Again, I was the winner of the Crazy, Stupid Love blog hop over at NA Alley.  You saw part one of my wins last week...

Here's part two of my wins:
Strength (Mark of Nexus, #1)

Strength by Carrie Butler

{Big thanks to the author!}

I Bought:
Seduced by Pain (The Seduced Saga, Book 2, Rose's Trilogy)

Seduced by Pain by Kimberly Kinrade


For Review:
The Last AcademySeduced by Power (The Seduced Saga, Book 3-Rose's Story)Day After (The 19th Year, #2)Unexpected

Asylum by Jenny E. Miller
The Last Academy by Anne Applegate
Seduced by Power (Seduced #3) by Kimberly Kinrade
Day After by Emi Gayle
Unexpected by Faith Sullivan
The Righteous Ones by Eugenia O'Neal  {No Cover Image}

{Big thanks to the authors & publishers!}

Did you know I'm having my first bookish event?
Help me promote and enter to win a prize as an incentive.

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! Ooh I read Strength recently! Hope you enjoy all of your books this week! And at the side of your site >> The Ripping the Runway widget thing...I LOVE the skirt on number 7! The black and white poofy skirt. (Sorry, I'm not into fashion and I have NO IDEA of the proper names!)

    My Stacking The Shelves

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubba, hubba lol. Hope you love your new reads! <3
    -heather/[my stack]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for you to read UNEXPECTED, Katrina! Thanks for the shout-out :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad