How to Wear the Midi Dress! #JustChicEnough

Hello lovelies! I'm Mia from Mia Alice in Wonderland (a fashion and lifestyle blog with the odd splash of books and beauty) and I am doing a simple How to post as a guest post for the lovely Katrina!
 
When I first came across the midi I had my concerns. It was a cross between a mini and a maxi, hanging just past the knee along the shin area and I really did not picture it working. I must admit I was very close minded about the whole trend and didn't dare look at or try one on.
 
THEN, one day whilst I was on the bus (late one Friday night) two young girls got on the bus. They appeared to be spending their Friday, as many do, out on the town and I must say, they looked lovely. One of the two was wearing black wedges, high waisted pale blue skinny jeans and a black 90's crop top. The other a midi dress and platform shoes. I really did get some inspiration from what they were wearing!
 
So, I ordered myself a 90's crop top (the turtleneck style ones) and looked everywhere for a midi. I tried one in New Look and it really didn't fit my height at all. I was distraught. So, after not being able to style a dress for myself, I thought I'd style three for you lovelies!




90's Chic;
 
 


Hippie Chic;
 




City Girl;
 



There is also a gorgeous lace detailing on the back of the featured dress! Basically, I love a high heel with midis, especially a statement platform or flatform like the first.
I hope you liked this post, thanks to Katrina for having me!
 
Love Mia x
 

Always "Just Chic Enough"!
Support the Fashion:

To contact Mia....
Blog:



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad