Client Mock Up: Project Super Shears (3)

Some people say video games rot your brain, but I think they work different muscles that maybe you don't normally use. -Ezra Koenig 
I mentioned before that Nappa was my inspiration for this project, but shortly after I noted that many of you may have no idea who he is or where he originated.  So I took the time to generate the following:

Please note: I know that I'm missing Goku and many of the good guys, but the villains had the most unique looks!

The Inspiration Board-
 

All images taken by me from TV screen and courtesy of

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi

The Progress:


Follow the Journey:

How's your gamer knowledge?  
Do you know any of the characters above by name?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad