Spring is the Season of Sweat (Part 2)

I'm still going strong continuing my fitness journey.  As I mentioned in my initial  "Spring is the Season of Sweat" post. I'm a contestant participating in the Under Armour "What's Beautiful" Challenge for female athletes.  I'm getting my physique back to the show standards of my military days.


Progress Report:


Day 5
Thursday
50 reps of "Shoulder Tap Push Up"
30 min. "Yoga"
video

Day 6
Friday
30 reps of "Spider Push Up"
30 min. "Energy Chi"
video

Day 7
Saturday
10 reps of "Push Up Jacks"
30 min. "Yoga"
video

Day 8
Sunday
.25 mile run
1 hr "Taebo" Insane Abs
30 min. "PM T'ai Chi"

Day 9
Monday
12 "Floor Jumps"
Rest....That Taebo really put a hurting on me.
video

Day 10
Tuesday
More Resting....Hey don't judge me.

Day 11
Today
2K Charity Walk 
(((Pictures will be shared next week)))


Do you have any fitness goals?

2 comments:

  1. Great workouts! You're on your way to accomplishing your goal!

    Thanks for linking up with Fitness Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice workouts! my fitness goal ... run everyday in 2013 ... so far goal in tact with an average of 10 miles per day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad