Stacking The Shelves # 46


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
Check out my loot from "Free Comic Book Day" last Sunday 
@ my local Comic Shop.



I bought
Terry Moore's How To Draw by Terry Moore


I borrowed

Element: Tai Chi for Beginners Starring Samuel Barnes
Intro to Tai Chi Starring David-Dorian Ross 


  Yoga Journal: Yoga Pose Encyclopedia Starring Jason Crandell

***

The Practical Encyclopedia of Yoga & Pilates by Bel Gibbs 

Core Performance Women: Burn Fat and Build Lean Muscle by Mark Verstegen, Peter Williams

7 Weeks to 100 Push-Ups: Strengthen and Sculpt Your Arms, Abs, Chest, Back and Glutes by Training to do 100 Consecutive Push-Ups by Steve Speirs



Recently, when I'm not reading or sewing, I'm working on my fitness!  I'm sort of on a hyped up binge due to the Under Armour challenge and extra stress at work.  Once this fashion show come and go next month, I'll plateau out and pick back up on my reading cutting down the TBR pile.  

4 comments:

  1. That's quite a haul. So jealous of your free comic books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your new goodies :)! Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fitness related material! Love it! Happy reading!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad