Stacking The Shelves # 47


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
 I bought
Discovering Wes Moore by Wes Moore

Insomnia (The Night Walkers #1) by J.R. Johansson 

I won
Promises to Keep (Den of Shadows, #9) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes 

The Year of Luminous Love by Lurlene McDaniel *Sampler* 

Mojo by Tim Tharp 


I Checked Out
5 Day Fit Chi 
Shape: Cardio Sculpt Pilates 
Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown 
Beginner's Yoga for Stress Relief 
Shiva Rea: Power Flow Yoga 
Hemalayaa: Bollywood Dance Blast 
Rania Presents Discover Bellydance My Personal Trainer 
Gwen Lawrence Fit Body Yoga 


I Bought
Hip Hop Abs DVD Workout 


All of these DVD's are available on Amazon:

 


I've been working it out with these library loaned DVD's and buying my favorites online.  So far so good.  I've lost half an inch on my waist and I can see the forming lines of a six pack...of course that's when I suck it in. *lol* But I have faith that I will see real "six pack" results by next month or two if I keep going at this pace.
**Big thanks to Random House for my wins!**

What about you?  
Any Spring goals and/or new shelf additions?

8 comments:

  1. Insomnia looks awesome :) I've been seeing it around a lot. And Promises to Keep looks great as well! Awesome haul :) Enjoy your goodies!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Insomnia sounds really great and I love all of the fitness stuff that you bought.

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. INSOMNIA! Got an ARC of that one! What a fantastic read and an amazing author. And look at all of those workout material! Girl, you don't need that! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, but I've got my mind set on a 6-pack by Summer.

      Delete
  4. I'm currently reading Insomnia and IT'S REALLY GOOD! You should read it soon :-)

    My STS: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/stacking-the-shelves-2/

    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a haul and I want Insomnia to! I won two books this week, one from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I hope you enjoy your prize.

      Delete
  6. Promises to Keep sounds like a pretty good book. I may have to check that one out! I hope you enjoy everything. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad