Stacking The Shelves # 48


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
 For Review

Trust: A New Beginning (Trust #1)Trust: Betrayed (Trust, #2)
Trust: A New Beginning (Trust #1)
by Cristiane Serruya

Trust: Betrayed (Trust #2) 
by Cristiane Serruya 

Let's Go Shopping: A Guide for the Fashionably Challenged
Let's Go Shopping: A Guide for the Fashionably Challenged 
by Tia Shorts


 Checked Out


Marie Claire Outfit 911: Fabulous Fixes for Every Fashion Emergency 
by Joyce Corrigan

 200 Projects to Get You Into Fashion Design (Barron’s Aspire Series) 
by Adrian Grandon, Tracy Fitzgerald, Carol Nunnelly 
Goodreads | Amazon

 Fashion Design Essentials: 100 Principles of Fashion Design 
by Jay Calderin
Goodreads | Amazon


Bollyrobics Dance Workout
  Amazon 

Bikini Body Made Easy: Your Step-by-Step Guide to a Beautiful Beach Body in Under Six Weeks 
by Charmaine Yabsley 

 Dancing With the Stars: Ballroom Buns & Abs
 Amazon


 I won
(Big thanks to the author)






Timekeeper (Timeless #2) 
by Alexandra Monir 


Anything new for you this week?

Oh, and please be sure to check out my post on the 2013 American Alliance of Museums Annual Meeting & Museum Expo in Baltimore, MD & enter the giveaway: here!

3 comments:

  1. I've not heard of your review book, but it sounds really interesting and I'm really curious about the timeless series. I don't read magazines anymore. I feel I need to start back :) Enjoy your reads!


    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I got Timekeeper too! I loved reading Timeless so I'm hoping Timekeeper will be a good read also. Happy reading! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know these ones but I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad