Waiting On Wednesday (11)

Hosted by Breaking The Spine




Insomnia (The Night Walkers, #1)Insomnia (The Night Walkers #1)
by J.R. Johansson
Paperback, 360 pages
Expected publication: June 8th 2013 by Flux
Amazon | Barnes & Noble
 Buy The Book Now at The Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide
It’s been four years since I slept, and I suspect it is killing me.
Instead of sleeping, Parker Chipp enters the dream of the last person he’s had eye contact with. He spends his nights crushed by other people’s fear and pain, by their disturbing secrets—and Parker can never have dreams of his own. The severe exhaustion is crippling him. If nothing changes, Parker could soon be facing psychosis and even death.
Then he meets Mia. Her dreams, calm and beautifully uncomplicated, allow him blissful rest that is utterly addictive. Parker starts going to bizarre lengths to catch Mia’s eye every day. Everyone at school thinks he’s gone over the edge, even his best friend. And when Mia is threatened by a true stalker, everyone thinks it’s Parker.
Suffering blackouts, Parker begins to wonder if he is turning into someone dangerous. What if the monster stalking Mia is him after all?

I pre-ordered this on Tuesday and CAN NOT WAIT for May 20th! I've been loosing sleep thinking about this one (*lol* pun intended!). Also, completely not related to books but I'm waiting on my 6-pack. Yep, I'm working out EXTRA hard.  I've got the old school Billy Blake Taebo, the Hip Hop Abs, Tai Chi, Yoga, and good old fashion gym membership.  I can see them peaking out when I suck in my tummy but I sure hope they would hurry up and make an appearance before the reemergence of winter.

So, what are you waiting for?



 

9 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this too! The plot is so interesting. Good luck on getting a 6-pack, by the way!

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to reading this one soon. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an ARC of this one. I really need to start reading it soon! Awesome pick for the week!

    Toni @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about this one, and it sounds really interesting. Great pick!

    My WoW: http://dragongirl28.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one does sound interesting. I'm excited to read it. I love books that have to do with dreams. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, this one is on my list of books to watch for. Definitely looks good.

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! I can't wait for this either : )

    my WOW and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the sound of this one and I can't wait to finally read it. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it too.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad