Armchair BEA: Keeping it Real & Children's/Young Adult Literature

armchair-BEA
Design credit: Nina of Nina Reads
Today's topic is Keeping it Real & Children's/Young Adult Literature.

"Keeping it real" Heck if I know.  I've only been blogging since 2011.  While I care very much about  growing my audience, I haven't had much time to devote to that.  I'm still very much focused on designing the next great thing for a Hollywood Elite! I've taken many freelance design assignments and tried very hard to blog about them when I didn't have gag orders (see my tag "Kindred Dreamheart for client mock ups).  I would hope "that" keeps people coming.   My self expression through writing is improving everyday also.  Yet my dry sense of humor isn't always evident.  But hey, for those who "get me" tend to be just a tad entertained enough to come back for seconds.  However one thing I've noticed to greatly increase followers is blog exclusive giveaways.  I guess good old fashioned bribery will do the trick.



My Indie Love Letter.  

My dearest follower,
I've had the great opportunity to read a lot of self published and small publisher house novels since I've started blogging.  It makes me sad when the truly awesome jewels aren't given their due share of attention. The following novels meet said negligence: 

The Cambion Chronicles
Living Violet (The Cambion Chronicles, #1)Burning Emerald (The Cambion Chronicles, #2)Fading Amber (The Cambion Chronicles, #3)

The Annihilation of Foreverland by Tony Bertauski 
The Annihilation of Foreverland

The Metamorphosis Trilogy
Caterpillar (The Metamorphosis Trilogy #1)Cocoon (The Metamorphosis Trilogy, #2)

Mountain Man by Keith C. Blackmore 
(Not YA, but still worth the read)
Mountain Man

The Alexa Montgomery Saga 
Blood Warrior (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #1)Half Black Soul (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #2)The Rise (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #3)

The Space Between by Victoria H. Smith 
The Space Between (Space, #1)

The Keatyn Chronicles
(There's more where these two came from)
Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1)Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)

xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. I sniggered at the bribery remark. I own Annihilation Of Neverland but haven't read it yet. I have however read Mountain Man and did like that one although I still need to read the rest of the series.

    My Post on Children's Literature

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you put the spotlight on the indie books! Way to be a cheerleader!!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sometimes I wonder why some books are SO hyped, while others hardly get any attention.

     Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad