Book to Movie Buzz

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner will be coming to a theater near you in eight short months!

The Series that's sure to follow if the first movie does well:
The Kill Order (Maze Runner, #0.5)The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3)
The Maze Runner(2014)
Not Yet Rated
Mystery|Sci-Fi|Thriller  -  In Theaters 14 February 2014 (USA)



I'm excited about this one!  Time to catch up on the series!

Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume is one that was brought to my attention via Random Buzzers. I honestly have never read a Judy Blume novel.  I think I'll see the movie first and consider picking up...
Tiger EyesTiger Eyes
 
Tiger Eyes(2012)
PG-13
Drama - 7 June 2013 (USA) 
 

3 comments:

  1. wow! I read The Maze Runner series and it didn't come off that creepy to me. But that trailer is freaky! I think I'll like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only reason I'm going to read Maze Runner is because it's going to be a movie. I'm interested in Tiger Eyes. It popped up on my FB home one day and said it was a movie. I'm intrigued by both the movie and book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel fervently about this and I take pleasure in learning about this topic. Please, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it very useful
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad