Stacking The Shelves #49


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
Today I'm being super lazy because I waited to the last minute to post and now I have to go to sleep so I can wake up bright and early to catch the train to New York City to attend BEA........*inhale* so I'm going to simply post pictures of what I've gotten this week please forgive me.....*inhale* I'm super excited I've never been to NYC and I've never been to Book Expo America.....*inhale* ....so by the time you're reading this, if you slept in until 0800, I'll be on the road.....*inhale* YEAHHHH! So here goes:
For Review:


I Won:

I Bought:

I Checked Out:



Blog ya when we get back!
Cheers,

10 comments:

  1. The Beautiful and the Cursed has such a pretty cover and I'm curious about it :) Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love "The Beautiful and the Cursed" cover. Great haul!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Beautiful and The Cursed is awesome. I really enjoyed that book. That book may be one of my favorite books of the year.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read Yellowcake, it sounds really good. And I still need to read Deep Betrayal and see what happens. Great haul!

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My Stacking the Shelves post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved A Great and Terrible Beauty, I really need to read Rebel Angels soon. I also can't wait to start my copy of Echo.

    Happy reading! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet haul this week! I'm so excited to check out The Beautiful and the Cursed! Enjoy all that you got this week! Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    Our STS
    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Haul! the 2 books you won look especially good! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually really enjoyed Alyson Noel's Echo so I hope that you do as well. I'm around halfway through The Beautiful and the Cursed and it is absolutely fantastic!

    Enjoy them all! :)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy all of your books and BEA you lucky thing! We want a whole blog post about what happened! (And I'll try not to get too jealous! I WILL get there one day :) )

    My Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore the cover for The Beautiful and the Cursed!! Have fun with the Meg Cabot book, anything by her is sure to be a favorite of mine.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad