Stacking The Shelves #50


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
It's been one heck of a book week! I got to attend BEA last Saturday as a Power Reader!

BEA Goodies:


Best of my BEA Goodies


The Returned (The Returned #1)by Jason Mott
Capitol Hell by Alicia M. Long & Jayne J. Jones
SYLO (SYLO #1) by D.J. MacHale


Fiji Random - Vol. 1- Deluxe Edition by Justin Raimey
Fiji Random - Vol. 2 by Justin Raimey


Shadowcry by Jenna Burtenshaw
The Middlesteins by Jami Attenberg 


The Nightmare (Joona Linna #2) by Lars Kepler
Blowback (Vanessa Pierson #1) by Valerie Plame, Sarah Lovett

I won

Parallel by Lauren Miller
(((Big thanks to Emilys Crammed Bookshelf)))


ARC's 
AnomalyThe Siren's Secret (The Shapeshifter's Secret, #2)Hidden (Avena, #1)The Discovery of Socket Greeny (Socket Greeny #1)Falling for Hadie (With Me, #2)


Falling for Hadie (With Me #2) by Komal Kant 
The Discovery of Socket Greeny (Socket Greeny #1)by Tony Bertauski
Hidden (Avena #1)by Marianne Curley 
The Siren's Secret (The Shapeshifter's Secret #2) by Heather Ostler 
Anomaly by Krista McGee 
Fly, Pray, Love by Kerry Taylor


Big thanks to all the wonderful representatives, publishers, authors, and bloggers I met at Book Expo America.  This was my first time in New York and my first time at BEA.  It was absolutely wonderful!




3 comments:

  1. These look like some amazing books, added rather a few to my wishlist and I hope you enjoy them.
    My haul.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing assortment of books! I hope you enjoy them all. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! BEA BOOKS :D The Returned, SYLO, Capitol hell, and Shadowcry look really interesting! Received Hidden for review a few weeks ago too!

    -Really great looking books Katrina! Hope you enjoy them :D
    Much <3 Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad