Stacking The Shelves #51


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.



For Review
Brooklyn GirlsHindsight Dark Horizons (The Red Sector Chronicles, #2)Ink (Paper Gods, #1)By Referral Only (Whitman University, #2)Antithesis


Brooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgess Amazon
Hindsight by Sarah Belle Amazon
Dark Horizons (The Red Sector Chronicles #2) by Krystle Jones Amazon
Motocross Me by Cheyanne Young
Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun Amazon
By Referral Only (Whitman University #2) by Lyla Payne
Antithesis by Kacey Vanderkarr  

5 comments:

  1. Antithesis sounds fun! And I'm currently reading Ink right now. Hope you'll enjoy it!

    Neysa @ [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inked has me curious and Antithesis caught my eye a few weeks ago. I'm curious about that as well! Great haul :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul this week. The only book I'm familiar with is Ink so I will have to look up the other books on Goodreads.
    Happy reading,
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul!! Some have pretty covers, but it's always the darker ones that catch my attention - Dark Horizons.... Enjoy!!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hindsight looks great, hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad