Stacking The Shelves #52


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

Happy Saturday!  Check out my ARC's for review:

Prep School ConfidentialBroken Wings (Hidden Wings, #2)Kaleidoscope (Faylinn, #1)StrippedSun Poisoned (Sunshine, #2)

Prep School Confidential  (Prep School Confidential #1) by Kara Taylor
 Goodreads |Amazon

Broken Wings by Cameo Renae Goodreads | Amazon
Kaleidoscope (Faylinn #1) by Mindy Hayes Goodreads

Stripped by Brooklyn Skye Goodreads

Sun Poisoned (Sunshine #2) by Nikki Rae 

5 comments:

  1. I really want to check out the first book to broken wings. I've been eyeing it for a while now! Great haul :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Prep School Confidential - it's really good! I didn't think I would like it at all because it's not really my type of read, but it ended up being really interesting and awesome! I hope you enjoy it! And all of your fabulous books :D

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! All of these sound great. I really hope that you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prep School Confidential and Kaleidoscope sound good! Kaleidoscope has a pretty cover! Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also got Prep School Confidential recently! I hope we both like it. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad