Fashion Show Recap & Portfolio Update

Many times after runway shows it can be very hectic getting the pics from photographers.  I completely understand the chaos behind the delay.  The photographer must try to obtain the best shots from moving targets, later sorting through the best images, editing and tracking down each contributor to ensure they get their images....hey I sure don't want the job. I have enough on my plate just being the fashion designer.

Any who, remember when I had a giveaway asking for your help and later wrote a post-event note of gratitude?  Well here's the images from that event:

Big thanks to Eireann Photography for sharing these images.



















Also big thanks to the models, make-up artists, hair stylists, organizers, and attendees.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad