Stacking The Shelves #54


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

It's been an awesome week. The show went great last week and my client adored his suit.  See pictures on my Facebook Page.

It's been a week full of bookish wins for me...

I won:

I got this in the mail along with a 10.00 ITunes gift card.  
I won it courtesy of YA Books Central (YABC)!

I love the two covers!

I won this courtesy of Macmillian!

 I won this reading journal (I think), but I'm not exactly sure who to thank.

I won FOUR SUMMERS by Nyrae Dawn from Jenuine Cupcakes blog!
I won Shark Bait (Grab Your Pole, #1) by Jenn Cooksey via Twitter. Thanks @lmckinstry !
Four SummersShark Bait (Grab Your Pole #1)


How about you?
Any new novels to share?

7 comments:

  1. Now following the blog via bloglovin. It's always nice to win books. I hope you love all your new goodies. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books! I hope you enjoy reading them.

    Mariska My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious about the Program. I have a copy and can't wait to read it :) Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for The Program! I started reading that one but never got too far... I should finish it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Program was a great read for me. Enjoy.. my sts http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some nice prizes! I like the two book covers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Win on The Program! Happy Reading!
    Here is my STS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad