Stacking The Shelves # 55


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

If I won money the way that I win books I would be a millionaire right about now.

I won:
 e-book
Little White Lies
Little White Lies
by Erin Lawless

These came in the mail...

I won this in a Facebook event with the author. Thanks Nikki Rae!

 Some how I got this event kit for my book club.  
They're going to be very happy when I throw a Fierce Reads Party next meet! 




Big thanks to the publishers and authors.  I wasn't expecting most of these, but it sure made going to the mailbox very interesting this week

What about you bloggy world? Anything new this week?

11 comments:

  1. I'm having my eye on Seige and Storm.:D Good haul, by the way.

    Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh great haul Katrina! I love the look of Unremembered and Sun Poisoned. Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing Siege and Storm around but I haven't gotten to it yet. Happy reading.

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, all the Fierce Read goodness! I have Siege and Storm and Of Triton, but not the others. And none of them are signed D: Aquifer sounds and looks cool! I hope you enjoy all of your books! :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loving your Fierce Reads event kit. ;D
    Enjoy all your books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! You have so many interesting looking books! Hope you enjoy them.:)

    My STS:
    http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/6515737-sarah-marie?page=94&shelf=to-read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoy all of your books! I read Unremembered and thought it was really good!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Fierce Reads pack looks great! I've read all of the books in the pack except Unremembered! Enjoy :)
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some great books this week. Here is my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! I got a copy of Aquifer as well and I'm really excited to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul! Aquifer looks interesting! Hope you enjoy. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad