{{{DAY 2:}}} A Look Inside Emma and Jackson's Closet {{{House of Rachael Wade}}} #NovelFashionWeek


It's day 2 of Novel Fashion Week!  I'm so glad you could join us again. This hour's designer is House of Rachael Wade presenting her Collection: A Look Inside Emma and Jackson's Closet  by way of London! Runway Music is Brandi Carlile - The Story.
  


Que The Runway Song:
 

The Collection:

Sanibel Island, Florida might not be a fashion epicenter, but down-to-earth island style suits Emma and Jackson just fine. Here's a sneak peek of what you might find in their closets on any given day.




Emma



Jackson



Step into Emma and Jackson's world! Check out Love and Relativity, a New Adult romantic drama, available from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. This story is a stand-alone title but coordinates with The Preservation Series:








The Novel Highlighted:
Love and Relativity
Love and Relativity 
by Rachael Wade 
Published December 12th 2012 
 by Rabbit Hole Press
Get this novel on Amazon!
Love, life, and happily ever after? It’s all relative.
Marine biology student Emma Pierce lives in paradise—geographically speaking, anyway. Stranded on Sanibel Island, Florida, she works at a nursing home by day and spends her nights dodging the island's infamous bad boy, Jackson Taylor, at her favorite karaoke bar. Trying to heal from the loss of her sister and a failed relationship she rerouted her life for, she's ready to graduate and finally leave Florida behind.
When a run-in with Jackson and his rowdy crew goes sour at the bar one night, sparks fly and irreversible damage is done. It’s no secret that Jackson loves to get underneath her skin, but this time he's gone too far. Now all he wants is to earn her forgiveness before she's gone for good, but their ideas of closure—and the future—are enough to keep them worlds apart.

Presented by The House of Rachael Wade!
Connect with Author Rachael Wade:
Door Prize:
Signed Love and Relativity paperback (and signed bookmarks).


THIS IS AN US & INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! 
Ends 8/9 @ Midnight

13 comments:

  1. Katrina, you did such a FABULOUS job putting this event together. Thank you so much for having me on your lovely blog and for thinking to invite me to be a part of the tour!

    Much love and happy reading,
    Rachael
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits, they're perfect for Sannibel!

    Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
    elizabeth @ bookattict . com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of their cloths. Great choices. I especially love Emma's shoes!

    Tamara @ Shelf Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her dresses are too cute! And I love his style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma's clothing are so cute! If I were smaller, I would totally copy that style. I wish my husband had the same style as Jackson, I think men dressed like that are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could live in Jackson's clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was Emma's wardrobe for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fun clothes that mix fancy and casual. Her heels mixed with the cotton sundress is daring and almost sex and the city festive! Jackson's dockers and and his Dexter baseball hat cracks me up! It has that FL vibe that is a I don't give a hell about fashion yet I am all that and a bag of chips!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad