Stacking The Shelves #58


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
Here's my loot for the past three weeks!

For Review:
162911131629120917866941
Starlet's Web (The Starlet, #1) by Carla J. Hanna 
Starlet's Run (The Starlet, #2) by Carla J. Hanna 
Starlet's Light (The Starlet, #3) by Carla J. Hanna

18106938
Moonrise by Cassandra King

18200090
Empath by Becca J. Campbell 

Out-Of-Style: A Modern Perspective of How, Why and When Vintage Fashions Evolved by Betty Kreisel Shubert 
Second Impact by David Klass, Perri Klass

I Won:
Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano 

 I Bought:
The Secret Ingredient by Stewart Lewis 
The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp
Loud Awake and Lost by Adele Griffin


Anything new with you?

5 comments:

  1. Nearly gone looks good :) I hope you enjoy it! Great haul this week.

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading that title and it is extremely well written!

      Delete
  2. I am so excited that you got Empath. I have been dying for that one for awhile. I really hope you enjoy it as I've seen some iffy reviews about it.

    Happy reading!

    Here is the link to my STS: http://adventuresinreading16.blogspot.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out-of-Style looks like a lot of fun, and I love the cover for Moonrise. Happy reading :)

    Lizzy @ Cornucopia of Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some great books and swag here. Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad