Update on me!

Hey there!

*Waves* I know I've been really M.I.A. lately and for that I apologize.  I've gotten a new job...YAY!  What I really adore about it, is it allows me to really express my style in a corporate setting!
Mimic my Style


The inspiration behind what I wore on day 9

What I wore on day 6
However, it's also been truly demanding of my time.  On top of that I have various fashion design gigs on the side.  *Sigh*

Completely random: My friend (the chef) made fish tacos for dinner after my first day of work, and it was so pretty I took a picture. Yum! It was delicious.


Any who, I am currently branching out for bloggy help to keep the reviews coming until I settle into my position and have more reading time.  If you're interested in guest blogging with me, shoot me an email: studiokd3@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you.

In the meantime, I'll post when I can but you can always shoot me a tweet @studiokd3 to chat.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! i wish you all teh best with your job!

    and don't worry we will be hapy with the post we get ^^ your job and happiness are more important

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad