Baltimore Book Festival 2013 Spotlight: Obsidian

Jennifer Armentrout made an appearance.  I found myself wondering again "Why is everyone so much taller than me in real life?" When Jennifer made the comment, " I write brain candy", I just had to quote her. I purchased a copy of one of her very popular Lux novels.  Seriously am I the only one who hasn't read this series yet? 

Obsidian (Lux #1)
12578077
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Paperback, 2nd Edition, 335 pages
Published May 8th 2012 by Entangled Teen
Goodreads | Amazon

Starting over sucks.
When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I'd pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring.... until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.
And then he opened his mouth.
Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something...unexpected happens.
The hot alien living next door marks me.
You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon's touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.
If I don't kill him first, that is.



2 comments:

  1. I've lived here my whole life and it still hasn't grown on me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! That's funny. Well there's alot more going on here than most small towns in America.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad