Sketchpad Sunday: The Hi-Low Dress

If you remember a while back I told you I got accepted into an art college to complete my fashion design degree.  Believe me when I say I am the black sheep of a very artistic family.  One thing I've learned to improve my hand sketching is practice, practice, practice.  I always give myself mini blog challenges, so here's another: Sketchpad Sunday. Okay so I fell off the wagon on Fitness Friday, but this is something I really need to improve on to be better in my aspiring career.  Every week I will post my best sketch of the week.  I draw something almost everyday. So to encourage myself I will have to overcome embarrassment and subject my art work to the world wide web. Please feel free to comment, positive or otherwise. I feel that this will only make me better.  





Me mediums were ink (pens) & graphite (pencils).
 The platform is the designer's sketchbook.

Critique & Comment! I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. The sketches are so good! I can't even begin to draw that well or even attempt to. Great job and I'm excited to see more of your sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad