Stacking The Shelves #61


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

This has been a year of many firsts for me. When I first moved to Baltimore, MD I never dreamed that this city would have so many artistic "open to the general public" events....oh and did I mention "FREE!"  If you haven't heard of the Baltimore Book Festival, look it up.  I was bummed out by having to work overtime over the weekend, but with this festival happening right across the street, I cheered right up.  I visited during lunch. I didn't get to really interact, but it's nice to know things like this event exists so I can plan to take full advantage next year. I must say, Baltimore is growing on me!

 I got this baby for review in the mail:

Some very generous bloggers gave these away at the BBF!

There were so many awesome authors who came out 
and so I just had to buy some new pretties for my bookshelf:











Anything new for you this week?

1 comment:

  1. I actually need to read the Cousin War Series by Phillipa Greggory. The mini-series sounds awesome. I do love Phillipa Greggory's other books. Come check out my haul as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad