The Quick & Skinny # 3

The Quick & Skinny # 3
I have limited reading time now a days! And even more limited sit-down- &-writing thoughts.  But that doesn't mean I haven't squeezed in a few good books. Here, I will give mini updates on novel(s) even when I don’t write a full review. This will be more of an add on to my Goodreads status rants. No ratings. Just my thoughts.... The Quick & Skinny!


Nearly GoneNearly Gone
by Elle Cosimano
Pre-order it on Amazon !
I got this ARC in the mail courtesy of YABC. I don't what I did to deserve such an awesome book, but good golly I ain't complaining!
Best mystery ever! I loved everything about this story. I loved working the clues and attempting to figure out the answers as I read. It felt like homework given from that one cool professor! I adored Nearly! If this becomes a series I promise to follow it to the very end. This is one ARC I can't wait to share with a friend so we can have educational conversations about the best parts. The smidgget element of paranormal was the icing on the cake.


ParallelParallel
by Lauren Miller
Buy it now on Amazon !
I won this some time ago in a bloggy giveaway!
I *sigh* am at a lost for words. It would appear that this is the year of the debut author! I have yet to read a sucky debut novel in 2013. *knock on wood* Parallel was a phenomenal recipe for instant reading addiction!
* You take Einstein's theory on parallel universes
* add a lovable main character
* knead in some broken memories
* dice up some trippy love square...not triangle
* Shake in an earthquake
* & serve on a mundane summer day...Voila!


ALIBI: The Complete Series (Alibi, #1-4)ALIBI: The Complete Series
by Annie Miles
Get all 4 alibis on Amazon !
I finally finished the four part series of Alibi!  This was one seriously twisted group of teens.  I loved the originally of a story told from four different alibis.  Each point of view was equally enthralling.  The conclusion was shocking.  I would love to read more mystery novels like this.


As always, there's more...many more but I'll save it for the next Quick & Skinny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad