“Unexpected” Style should never be predictable.

Meeting Emily
I have to admit before I moved to New York, I was clueless about fashion. I'm from a small town where there aren't a lot of shopping opportunities outside the local mall. I fell into a rut, wearing baggy sweatshirts and an old, beat up pair of Converse. My wardrobe wasn't exactly original or exciting. The way I dressed was more about fitting in than standing out.

But then I met Emily, my NYC fashion guru, helped me find what looked good on my body. I'm a girl with curves so hitting the thrift shops on Canal Street opened my eyes to the possibility of dressing cool on a limited budget.
kissible spots
Her graffiti painted jeans are sick, and she hooked me up with a pair along with a sexy off-the-shoulder top that shows off my collarbone. Such a highly kissable spot ... right, ladies?

Fuchsia bra sexy
Turning me from a small-town mallrat into the epitome of urban chic, definitely caught Connor's attention (but this time in a good way). My last endeavor into provocative attire didn't go so well, unless you count how he went nuts over my fuchsia bra. I probably shouldn't have been so scantily clad in super high cutoffs for my waitressing shift at his bar, but I wanted to get a reaction out of him and I sure did.
Favorite find
But my favorite find from my shopping spree with Emily has to be the white lace dress. I have a soft spot in my heart whenever see myself in it. It will always remind me of my first date with Connor and how he finally opened up to me about his past while we strolled through the Metropolitan Museum of Art and grabbed a celebratory hot dog in Central Park. Even the removal of its pesky price tag got my pulse racing and my heart pounding. Man, what a dress!





About the Novel:
UnexpectedUnexpected
by Faith Sullivan
Published April 2nd 2013
Available on Amazon !
One day forever changes the destiny of college overachiever, Michelle Rhodes.
Shattered, confused and alone, no one understands the trauma consuming her until she meets Connor Donnelly.
A native New Yorker, he believes he can aid in getting her life back on track. But what if he's even more broken inside?
Offering her a chance at a fresh start, Connor convinces Michelle to move in with him. Hiring her to waitress at his bar, their mutual attraction only complicates matters.
As more details surrounding Connor's past emerge, Michelle uncovers the full magnitude of the loss he's trying to hide. Refusing to let her feelings for him hinder his recovery, she makes a decision that winds up hurting them both.
By sacrificing her heart, Michelle thinks she is helping Connor come to terms with his grief. Little does she know, Connor is gambling everything for the sake of having a future with her.
What happens is truly unexpected.

1 comment:

  1. I love the white dress too. Nice post, I was glued til the end. I follow Faith's blog and she's nice and has published several books.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad